Monday 14 April 2014

Full Moon. Blood Moon. Transformation.

Its been a long time since I wrote anything here. The changes I have been experiencing remind me of the time I lived in Grimsby and would walk down to the beach during a windy thunderstorm to witness the magnificence of the waves rolling in with such force it literally changed the landscape. I remember holding my stance against the wind, protecting myself as much as I could from the slashes of rain whipping against my face, feeling marvelled by the force of the water and then returning the next day to discover what new changes the storm brought forth.

In the last couple months I have basically have been watching the waves of Life bring forth transformation in all areas of my life. I have been holding my stance and doing my best to stay centred and steady through it all. Allowing and Willing the changes to come. What a ride!

Clarity is beginning its return and soon it will be time to write again. Once the clarity returns perhaps I will be shown what path to follow in my writing. For now though, I am simply dropping by and sending many blessings to all on this eve of the Full Moon....of a total Lunar Eclipse.

Blessed Be!


No comments:

Post a Comment