Sunday 1 July 2012

Well this has been quite the process. Thank Goddess for daughters who are equipped with knowledge about computers or I might have never made my way here. For most people this weekend is a time of activity and vacation yet for me it is the absolute opposite. Well, in essence it is a great time of activity, its just that for me much of it is internal.


It is a time of beginnings for me. A beginning yet an ending at the same time. Life is like that. There can be no new life without death of something. This death is about a death of invisibility, smallness and conditioned illusions. A death of self-doubt, silence and the need to use my small self/my ego as a means to create change in my world. 


It has taken several years to get to this space where I give voice to the lessons and awareness I have gathered. Several years and many battles, but I made it here and its time to share my inner musings and new states of consciousness. As far as content...that remains a mystery. This will be in the hands of Life Herself. I know I'll be guided to speak what needs to be said. I will remain open and let it emerge of its own accord. I will allow Nature to evolve in the way it will because I have learned enough times that getting out of the way brings about many fascinating ideas and events in my life.  The Full moon is almost with us. Perhaps I too am almost at my fullness...for this cycle anyway. 


For today, may Life be with you and may you be with Her in Her fullness as well.
Blessings and peace
Sage







No comments:

Post a Comment